Tuesday 9 May 2017

Winners - Lucky Star

Hello and welcome back ! Today we're announcing the winner of the Lucky Star challenge and the top 3 picks. Lots of fabulous entries but as always there can be only one winner, so congratulations ...



We thought the black and turquoise had real impact. Please email carringtons22@yahoo.co.uk for the details of your Guest Designer spot. 

Now on to the top 3:





Congratulations everyone ! Please email carringtons22@yahoo.co.uk for your top 3 badge. 
All of the winners will also be pinned on the Stamps and Stencils Pinterest Board!

The current challenge is Fabric and Fibres and you've still got plenty of time to share your projects with us.

6 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much!
    Hugs
    Marjut

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You guys blew me away! I'm just loving every single starry eyed make! :) Congrats friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you... made my morning! Have to say I'm laughing out loud: when I made this, my husband walked into the shack during the process and he was like, "What are you doing?"-- obviously confused... thought I was just making a mess with the Dylusions sprays again... I showed him!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all winners!!
    Thank you team for choosing my JP among Top 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So very excited! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you all. All 4 pieces are special.

    ReplyDelete